The relay measure the current of motor or protected systems and turn them off when measured current is above/below the adjusted threshold value.
When the current value is within the preset limits, the output relay switches ON; when the current is out of limits,
the output relay switches OFF after an adjustable trip delay.
1. Microprocessor control technology
2. One modules, 18mm wide
3. Current actuation threshold adjustable
4. Trip and reset/start delay adjustable
5. Possible to use for scanning of current from current transformer up to 600A
6. LED indication for power supply and relay status
7. Din-rail mounting
|Rated supply voltage||AC 220V|
|Current input terminal||B1-B2|
|Current actuation threshold||0.5A-10A|
|Current rating||8A/250V AC1|
|Max. fuse ratings||Fast-acting 5A|